- The WVAOP Foundation is a 501(c)3 charitable non-profit, non-stock organization.
- Your donation is tax deductible.
- There is no max amount that you are limited to contributing.
- Business accounts and personal accounts are accepted.
- To deduct a charitable organization, you must file form 1040 and itemize deductions on Schedule A.
- Regardless of the amount, to deduct a contribution of cash, check, or other monetary gifts, you must maintain a bank record, payroll deduction records, or a written communication from the organization containing the name of the organization, the date of the contribution, and the amount of the contribution.
You may ask, "What does the WVAOP Foundation do?"
The WVAOP Foundation is organized to support such educational, instructional, and extracurricular activity programs and facilities that the WVAOP Executive Board may from time to time determine. Examples of such support include maintenance of the facilities at the WVAOP headquarters, activities and programs at any and all of our educational events, and/or other events, programs, or issues that may arise.
To donate to the WVAOP Foundation, please click HERE.