The Para Page
Committee Members Include:
- Amanda Burford, CPO - Dr. Donald King
- Belinda Coberly, CPOA - Dr. Joe Trupo & Dr. Sheena Hunt
- Shelli Ervin, CPO - Dr. Jim Herman
- Jamie Lee - Dr. Donald King
- Vicki Hall, CPOA - Dr. Marty Carpenter & Dr. Phil Wilmoth
- Sherri Wheeler, CPOA
- Tiffany Wynn, CPOA - Dr. Scott & Viki Lauer
How do I enroll as an AOA Associate Member?
All paraoptometrics/optometric staff of AOA member ODs may become AOA associate members and have access to all current Paraoptometric Resource Center (PRC) member benefits and services, at no membership cost to the paraoptometric and no added membership cost to the AOA-member optometrist. Paraoptometrics interested in gaining access to these resources should request that their AOA member OD enroll them.
This new AOA OD member benefit means free access to programs and services that offer education and staff training, significant discounts on education materials for purchase, discounts on registration fees for Optometry's Meeting®, and information communicated through AOA publications.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO ENROLL STAFF:
- Legal name of staff (as appears on Driver's License)
- Date of Birth
- Unique email address for each staff person
HOW TO ENROLL - (AOA OD MEMBER ID AND PASSWORD WILL BE REQUIRED)
The AOA Member OD, or his designee, should:
1. Visit this site
2. Click on the "Manage Staff" tab
3. Enter information for each staff person (non-OD)
For more information, please contact PRC@aoa.org.
CPOT Examination Information can be found here.